Omaha Nebraska Roofing Contractor
– Omaha,Nebraska Roofing Company –
US Restoration & Remodeling is a premier Omaha roofing contractor. US Restoration & Remodeling has a proven track record as a dependable Omaha roofing expert. The company specializes in all types of roofing from residential roofing to commercial roofing and storm damage repair roofing. US Restoration & Remodeling has many long standing contracts with building owners to preserve property value and integrity. US Restoration & Remodeling provides a premium Omaha,NE roofing experience and industry leading product integrity.
Call Today! 888-680-4245
US Restoration & Remodeling prides itself on reliability and If you’re in the market for a new roof you probably already know what a big investment it can be. We can help you through the process with your insurance company, and be present during inspections.
Our team of certified Omaha professional roofing installers and estimators will ensure a quality roof system is installed on your home. All of our team is installation and product certified to get a quality roof system installed for our clients.
We meet all O.S.H.A standards and always promote a safe job site. Our Nebraska team meets weekly to discuss safety hazards and keep the well being of our team a priority.
Service Is A Priorty
Our goal is always to provide a great experience and outstanding service to our Omaha clients. We strive to make your home repair / improvement project a painless experience.
Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska and the county seat of Douglas County. Omaha is located in the Midwestern United States on the Missouri River, about 10 miles (15 km) north of the mouth of the Platte River. Omaha is the anchor of the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area, which includes Council Bluffs, Iowa, across the Missouri River from Omaha. According to the 2010 census, Omaha’s population was 408,958, making it the nation’s 43rd-largest city; this had increased to 446,599 as of a 2014 estimate. Including its suburbs, Omaha formed the 60th-largest metropolitan area in the United States in 2013, with an estimated population of 895,151 residing in eight counties. The Omaha-Council Bluffs-Fremont, Nebraska-IA Combined Statistical Area is 931,667, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2013 estimate. There are nearly 1.3 million residents within the Greater Omaha area, comprising a 50-mile (80 km) radius of Downtown Omaha, the city’s center.
We Provide Different Types Of Roofing In Omaha
- Shingle roofing Omaha – We carry a variety of shingle roofing products
- Metal Roofing Omaha – We install standing seam metal roofing and mechanically fastened metal roofing
- Wood Roof Systems Omaha – We install wood shake roofing with a class “A” fire rating
- Tile Roofing Omaha – We install ceramic and concrete tile roofing systems
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Omaha – We Install a variety of Stone Coated roofing systems
- Flat Roofing Omaha – We install EPDM, TPO, PVC and Modified Bitumen roofing systems
- Spray Foam Roofing Omaha – Spray polyurethane foam roofing system have many advantages and benefits.
- Metal Roof Coating Omaha – Metal roofing systems are a popular choice for many commercial buildings.
- Flat Roof Coating Omaha – Conklin has been in the innovation business since 1977, when they formulated the first acrylic roof coatings.
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Omaha – Many building owners have found elastomeric roof coatings to be another effective option besides roof replacement.
Omaha Nebraska - Google News
Omaha Man Dies, 90, After Daughter Backs SUV Into a Pond
U.S. News & World Report
The Nebraska State Patrol says a 90-year-old Omaha man died after his daughter backed their SUV into a pond. April 22, 2018, at 5:56 p.m.. Omaha Man Dies, 90, After Daughter Backs SUV Into a Pond. Share. ×. Share on Facebook · Post on Twitter · Post to ...
Stubborn brush fire at ATV park keeps firefighters busy
A large plume of black smoke streaming skyward Sunday on the Iowa side of the Missouri River is coming from a brush fire, a Council Bluffs Fire Department official said. The smoke was visible in South Omaha, prompting some people to think there was a ...
Industry Leading Roofing Contractor
Omaha, NE Office
14301 FNB Parkway
Omaha, NE 68154
Toll Free: (888) 688-HAIL(4245)
Fax: (888) 680-8728
Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM Saturday 8:00 to 1:00pm